|Manufacturer ID||76 31 8 541 922-main|
|Gender||Men, Unisex, Women|
|Fit||Normal product size|
|Area of application||Enduro, Motorcycle, Onroad, Touring, Universal, Urban|
|Material of outer shell||GFRP with reinforcing layers|
|Vents||Adjustable brow section, Adjustable chin section, Vents at the back of the head|
|Number of vents||1|
|Lining can be removed for washing?||Partially|
|Type of closure||Push button|
|Features||Large field of vision, Sun visor can be folded down|
|Visor||Clear, Doubled glasses, Integrated sun visor, Mist reducing|
|Delivery contents||1 Piece|
|Helm bag included in scope of supply?||Yes|
BMW System Helmet 6 EVO
The new EVO System Helmet 6 offers an outstanding symbiosis of comfort and function at a weight of just 1,595 grams. Thanks to its 4-joint mechanism, the helmet remains very compact even when open. A standard double visor with condensation-resistant inside and double-sided scratch-proof outer layer provides for an outstanding view under all weather conditions. The steplessly adjustable integrated sun visor is also scratch-proof and can be quickly adjusted to changing lighting conditions. The aerodynamics and acoustics are among the best on the market and make it a helmet with all-around convincing arguments.
- Open-face helmet with integrated sun visor.
- Helmet shell of GFRP with reinforcing layers, 2 sizes.
- Impact-absorbing EPS inner liner.
- Chin guard incorporates an articulated quadruple-joint mechanism.
- Double-layer visor: condensation-resistant inner visor, outer layer with
scratch-resistant coating on both sides.
- The interior features velour-like vinyl in combination with breathable
DuPont Coolmax, and is removable and washable.
- Chin guard opens with a centrally-located button.
- Chin strap with snap lock, neckbands ensure a secure fit.
- Highly-efficient ventilation options for head and visor.
- Extremely good aerodynamics and aero-acoustic properties.
- Low weight: approx. 1,595 g (no helmet shell).
- Homologated in accordance with ECE 22-05.
- Prepared for installation of a communications system.