|Manufacturer ID||76 22 8 560 579|
|Type of boot||Offroad / motocross|
|Fit||Normal product size|
|Area of application||Enduro, Offroad|
|Colour||Black, White, Red|
|Material||100% full-grain cowhide (approx. 2.8-3.0 mm)|
|Safety features||Ankle protection, Calf protection, Heel protection, Shin protection, Toe protection|
|Sole||Anti-slip, Rugged rubber sole|
|Bootleg height||ca. 38cm|
|Type of closure||Buckle|
|Reinforcement for changing gears||No|
|Delivery contents||1 Pair|
BMW Rallye GS Pro Motorcycle Boots (black/white/red)
Thanks to its anatomically adapted calf and shin protectors and a 2 mm thick intermediate sole with steel-spring reinforcement, the Rallye GS Pro Enduro Boot offers maximum protection and stability for riding off-road. At the same time, its unique joint mechanism and the softly padded, removable neoprene inner shoe with gel cushion provide maximum comfort – when walking as well. For even more stability, the shaft width is matched to common orthotic aids and the boots can also be put on and taken off quickly, even when wearing gloves, thanks to a simple front closing system.
- High-quality Enduro boot.
- 100 % full-grain cowhide (approx. 2.8-3.0 mm).
- High, stable shaft with joint in ankle area.
- Shaft height: approx. 38 cm for size 44, orthopedically-ideal shaft width.
- Inner shoe, removable and washable, in flexible neoprene, with gel cushion in ankle area.
- Anatomically shaped calf and shin protector.
- Foot doubled with stable plastic protectors over large area.
- Plastic reinforced heels and toes.
- Safety system prevents lateral overstretching or twisting.
- Splash-water protected with neoprene tongue.
- End of shaft with soft, smooth collar impedes dirt penetration.
- Simple front closing system with 4 aluminum buckles.
- Metal tips in stainless steel, rust-free, screwed on.
- Large-area branding with BMW Motorrad and GS Pro.