|Manufacturer ID||76 31 8 523 636-main|
|Fit||Normal product size|
|Area of application||Urban|
|Season||Spring / summer|
|Vents||Fixed brow section|
|Lining can be removed for washing?||Partially|
|Type of closure||Ratchet closure|
|Features||Large field of vision|
|Delivery contents||1 Piece|
Everything always stays quiet when you wear an AirFlow 2 helmet. On the road and in the wind tunnel. These are the conditions under which it was tested for different speed ranges. Flow imaging says it all: in terms of aerodynamics helmet and windscreen work in unison – the dynamic pressure for the vents acts exactly where it is needed. The defined shear edge close to the rear of the helmet at the top prevents turbulence, helmet shake and helmet pull, and it also makes the helmet very quiet. A slider rainproofs the two large ventilation zones. Consequently, the AirFlow 2 achieves top marks in aeroacoustics and comfort.
- Premium jet helmet with highly effective ventilation.
- Helmet shell (in 3 sizes) made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic with carbon reinforcing layers.
- Impact-absorbing EPS inner shell with multiple ventilation channels.
- Helmet interior ventilation-optimised, removable and washable.
- 2 large ventilation zones closable with sliders and waterproof when closed.
- Permanent air discharge at nape of neck (negative-pressure principle).
- High-quality aluminium highlighters at sides with BMW branding
- Short visor on inside, scratchproof coating inside and out.
- Tinted visor available as an accessory.
- Chin strap with snap lock with variable snap insertion distance.
- Integrated neckbands to prevent the helmet twisting.
- Low helmet weight, approx. 1150/1250/1350 ± 50 g (for small/medium/large helmet shell sizes).
- Very good aerodynamics and aero-acoustics.
- ECE 22-05 homologation.
- Provision for installation of a communication system (intercom).
- Winner of the 'Best of the Best' reddot design award for outstanding design quality.