|Type of glove||Touring gloves|
|Fit||Normal product size|
|Area of application||Enduro, Motorcycle, Onroad, Touring, Universal, Urban|
|Material||Outer shell1: 100% kangaroo leather / Outer shell2: 100% goatskin / Outer material3.1: 97% PA / 3% spandex / Outer material3.2: 100% PES / Outer material 4: 93% PA / 7% spandex / Food: 100% PES|
|Safety features||Material doubled at fingers, Materieal doubled at edge of hand, Safety seams|
|Reinforcements / padding||Finger, Knuckle, Palm|
|Fastening / width adjustment||Velcro flap|
|Delivery contents||1 Pair|
BMW EnduroGuard 2-in-1 Motorcycle Gloves Unisex (Black)
Unusual materials characterise the new EnduroGuard 2-in-1 gloves. Here again the well-proven Gore 2-in-1 technology is applied. Since the original material of the EnduroGuard suit is used, the two BMW Motorrad Rider Equipment 2017 highlights can be perfectly combined. The EnduroGuard 2-in-1 glove is geared towards enduro motorcycling, so it is lighter, shorter and softer than a touring glove.
It has nonetheless been possible to add a wide range of unique safety and comfort features. One of these is the dual-chamber technology, which previously proved its worth in the Two in One glove: the rider can choose between the waterproof chamber PROOF or the GRIP chamber, depending on the weather. Coloured blue for simple orientation, the PROOF chamber is used for rain and is made of GORE-TEX membrane with a light, thermally insulated piqué jersey lining. Meanwhile the yellow GRIP chamber is made of ultra-thin, highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather for excellent tactile feedback and a crease-free fit – one glove, two functions.
The safety features of the EnduroGuard 2-in-1 glove include a spectacular new protective fabric developed by BMW Motorsport partner Schoeller Textil. Being especially sensitive in the event of a fall, the knuckle and ball of the thumb are coated with ceraspace - a special ceramic that is incredibly robust and extremely temperature-resistant. The coating points are interspersed with free textile sections so as to retain the flexibility of the material.
The premium EnduroGuard 2-in-1 glove meets the very highest standards when it comes to other details, too: the back of the hand is made of a material mixture consisting of soft cowhide leather and the highly abrasion-resistant material Dynatec, developed by BMW itself in collaboration with Schoeller. The robust knuckle shell and the top of the fingers and hand are underlaid with impact-absorbing foam.
Special seams and stretch zones ensure excellent wear comfort and the glove doesn't even have to be taken off to use a touchscreen – the index finger and thumb tip are designed specifically for this purpose. The rubber wiper lip on the left index finger makes for a clear view in the rain, while the reflective material on the outside of the glove enhances visibility.
- Enduro glove with two-chamber technology; switch between chambers depending on the weather
- PROOF upper chamber is windproof, waterproof and breathable thanks to a GORE-TEX® membrane and Gore 2in1 technology, and has a light, insulating Pikee jersey lining
- GRIP lower chamber is made of abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather (approx. 0.7 mm thick), unlined and perforated for optimum grip
- Upper hand material is a mix of soft cowhide and schoeller®-dynatec
- Highly abrasion-resistant ceraspace protection technology on knuckle shell and on the ball of the hand
- Two layers of leather at the edge of the hand
- Plastic hard-shell knuckle protector with impact- absorbing foam padding
- Lightweight foam on backs of fingers and hand
- Touchscreen-sensitive index finger and thumb
- Rubber wiper lip on left index finger
- Medium-length cuff with hook-and-loop fastener for adjustment at wrist
- Reflective material on the outside of glove
- Special seams at fingers and palm, no pressure points
- prEN 13594 certification