|Weight||1250g +/- 50g|
|Fit||Normal product size|
|Area of application||Enduro, Motorcycle, Offroad, Onroad|
|Season||Spring / summer, Summer|
|Colour||Black, White, Red|
|Features||Large field of vision|
|Delivery contents||1 Piece|
Aventuro EnduroX Passion Motorcyle Helmet by Touratech
Motorsport enthusiasts and dedicated adventure bikers have one thing in common: When the bike is really going to work, it gets hot. Very hot indeed. So it's important to keep a cool head: This is the only way for the pilot to maintain maximum concentration in difficult situations, to react to the terrain with lightning speed, to get through a hard day in the rests. And this only works with a helmet that is consistently designed for maximum physical effort.
The Aventuro EnduroX, an uncompromising cross helmet that combines several racing technologies in its concept, embodies precisely this consistency.
Innovative interior equipment:
The finest carbon fibre threads are woven into the helmet lining and ensure moisture dissipation at a previously unknown intensity. The evaporation effect induced by this creates a pleasant coolness. The cooling effect is supported by an extremely effective ventilation system. Slightly laterally placed inlet openings guide the airflow through the helmet dome via generously dimensioned channels. And to ensure that the air really does get to the scalp, large mesh inserts in the helmet lining ensure maximum throughput.
High-strength helmet shell:
The shell of the Aventuro EnduroX is manufactured in two sizes to ensure a crisp, sporty fit even with small helmet sizes. Its striking shape not only underlines the sporty claim of the Aventuro EnduroX, but also contributes to the secure fit of the glasses strap on a functional level. Riders for whom low weight is a top priority will be delighted with the Aventuro EnduroX. The high-strength helmet shell is manufactured with the technically maximum possible carbon content.
Well thought-out details:
In addition to its sporty basis, the Aventuro EnduroX offers a wealth of well thought-out details, which - like the cheek pads that can be easily removed in an emergency - serve safety or improve long-distance comfort - such as the integrated preparation for hydration systems. Following the Aventuro Carbon travel enduro helmet and the Aventuro Mod adventure flip-up helmet, the super sporty Aventuro EnduroX is the logical complement to the Touratech helmet portfolio in the premium segment.
- Extra large field of vision due to "Ultrawide" helmet cut-out - suitable for all types of cross goggles
- Very far forward pulled, infinitely adjustable protection shield including three-stage protection spoiler at the front
- Maximum ventilation through "Racing Air Flow" system
- Preparation for drinking systems
- "Carbon Fitting" inner padding: 100% natural, bacteriostatic and without pre-treatment antistatic activated carbon fibres (removable and washable)
- Safety plus through the "Nolan Emergency Release System" (NERS)
- Cheek padding lining and cover can be separated for easier cleaning
- Proven "Eyewear Adaptive" system for spectacle wearers (reversible)
- Weight: approx. 1250 g (+/- 50 g)