|Manufacturer ID||76 13 8 553 181-main|
|Protectors||Back, Elbow, Shoulder|
|Fit||Normal product size|
|Season||Spring / summer, Summer, Autumn / winter, Winter|
|Area of application||Motorcycle|
|Material||Main Fabric: 100% Polyamide / Lining: 100% Polyester|
|Safety features||Reflective material, Seams with safety stitching|
|Width adjustment||Cuff, Waistband|
|Connection zipper||Long connection zipper|
|Features||Reflective material, Seams with safety stitching|
|Delivery contents||1 Piece|
TourShell suit – new generation of an all-round bestseller.
The TourShell suit, available in both ladies’ and men’s versions, is extremely popular among BMW motorcycle riders. Its modern, sporty design and a perfectly coordinated range of features make this touring suit a trusty, all-yearround, all-weather companion. For the 2015 season it gets new colours and some minor modifications for even greater comfort.
A major safety plus is provided by the new NP2 protectors for back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees, which offer outstanding impact absorption combined with optimal wear comfort. The protectors, developed in-house by BMW Motorrad, offer three-way height adjustment and are removable in the knee and elbow area.
The TourShell suit is made of a polyamide- and elastane-based highly elasticated, highly abrasion-resistant three-layer laminate. Areas at risk of impact in a fall are doubled with robust Cordura. The BMW Climate Membrane makes the suit windproof and waterproof, as well as highly breathable. The new design provides excellent sealing of the sleeve hem and makes it easier to get gloves on and off quickly. The new elastic rubber pullcord on the collar is also easy to use.
To go with the diagonal zip, the ladies’ jacket now also has a stud fastener in the collar area. This prevents flapping if the jacket is worn with the zip open at the top.
For riding in cool or raw conditions, the TourShell suit comes with a padded thermal jacket. This too has been significantly upgraded: the new waterstopping air-mesh fabric in the sleeve and waistband area and at the collar acts as a water barrier in the rain and prevents wicking. The inner side of the collar also features a removable neck warmer. On hot days, the thermal jacket – also wearable on its own as a casual leisure jacket – can be removed. In addition, the jacket comes with zip vents.
Stowage space is provided by two waterproof outer zipped pockets on the jacket and two on the trousers, along with two waterproof inner pockets in the jacket. Integrated in the right-hand pocket is a Media + Mobile pocket with a clear window.
Both the ladies’ and the men’s version of the TourShell suit are supplied in anatomically contoured Regular Fit. For good wear comfort and ventilation, the men’s version features straight-cut, masculine lines and stretch material in the shoulder area. The ladies’ version has a slightly tapered cut, with a stretch zone in the hip area.
- Sporty, waterproof touring jacket for year-round use.
- Abrasion-resistant material made of polyamide and elastan as highly resilient 3-layer laminate.
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable, thanks to removable thermal insert with C.A.R.E. Climate membrane.
- Double thicknesses of material with highly abrasion-resistant Cordura at the areas in danger in the event of a fall.
- NP protectors at back, shoulders and elbows.
- Removal, padded thermal inside jacket.
- Thermal jacket can also be worn on its own as a quilted jacket.
- Removable neckwarmer made of a thin 3-layer laminate.
- Waterproof air-in and air-out zippers at upper body.
- 3D air-mesh fabric on back.
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs and collar with elastic rubber pull-cord and Velcro fasteners.
- Stretch inserts at the hips.
- 2 waterproof zippered outside pockets.
- 2 waterproof inside pockets in jacket, right pocket within integrated mobile-phone and media pocket with transparent window, loop as cable guide at top inside the jacket.
- Reflective print for good visibility.
- Connecting zipper: 40 cm.