|Manufacturer ID||76 11 8 541 966-main|
|Protectors||Back, Elbow, Shoulder|
|Area of application||Enduro, Offroad, Touring|
|Material||75% Polyester 25% Polyurethane|
|Safety features||Reflector on the back, Reflector on the front|
|Width adjustment||Cuff, Sleeve, Waistband|
|Features||Reflective material, Seams with safety stitching, Ventilation slits on the back, Ventilation slits on the breast, Ventilation slits under the armpits, Waterproof, Windproof|
|Delivery contents||1 Piece|
Motorcycle Jacket BMW Rallye for Men
Supreme requirement for strenuous off-road rides: to ensure a sufficient supply of fluids. The Rallye jacket is equipped with a practical, outside rear pocket for separately available Hydra TrinkPak. Suitable punch-through holes and eyes for hose routing to chest area enable simple, fast drinking without dismounting. Whether on and off the pavement, there is no way to get around the attraction of the Rallye jacket. Now it has once again been developed further with regard to safety and functionality. The new NP2 protectors are used to achieve optimal protection and firm seating for every rider. Extreme wear comfort combines with a distinctive design to make it a "must" for enduro fans, who can rely on it at any time, including in bad weather.
- Multi-functional detachable sleeves (including shoulder and elbow protectors) so that the jacket can be worn as a vest. With one zipper per sleeve, the sleeves can be detached in pairs.
- Collar with soft, synthetic leather.
- Ventilation zippers on sleeve and on side at height of waist.
- Additional closeable net ventilation surfaces in chest area (one-handed operation with Velcro).
- Ventilation in back with generous yoke design (yoke open downward).
- Light band in waist.
- Several Velcro strips with many individual adjustment options (above and below elbow, on sleeve seam and on collar).
- Jacket seam with drawstring for size adjustment.
- Bottom 2 snaps of jacket rubber-coated against scratching tank.
- Reflective material in front and rear sleeve area with familiar "stripe look" (reflective no longer covered by rucksack straps).
- 2 waterproof hip pockets with flap at front, with Velcro closure.
- 2 small storage pockets with flap above hip pockets, 1 of them also with zipper.
- 1 zipper sleeve pocket at bottom on left-hand sleeve (with viewing window).
- Zipper pocket at rear (not removable).
- 1 back pocket for drink reservoir, suitable for Hydra TrinkPak. Suitable punch-through holes, eyes for hose routing up to chest area. Outside pocket, enabling fast, simple operation.