|Manufacturer ID||76 11 8 560 566|
|Protectors||Back, Elbow, Shoulder|
|Fit||Normal product size|
|Area of application||Enduro, Offroad, Touring|
|Material||Main Fabric: ProTechWool (87% Polyamide 13% Wool) / Lining: 100% Polyester|
|Safety features||Reflector on the back, Reflector on the front|
|Width adjustment||Cuff, Sleeve, Waistband|
|Connection zipper||Long connection zipper|
|Features||Reflective material, Seams with safety stitching, Ventilation slits on the back, Ventilation slits on the breast, Ventilation slits under the armpits, Waterproof, Windproof|
|Delivery contents||1 Piece|
|Delivery comment||only Jacket / no helmet, pants or gloves|
BMW Motorcycle Jacket Rallye 2016 Men (black/red)
Supreme requirement for strenuous off-road rides: to ensure a sufficient supply of fluids. The Rallye jacket is equipped with a practical, outside rear pocket for separately available Hydra TrinkPak. Suitable punch-through holes and eyes for hose routing to chest area enable simple, fast drinking without dismounting. Whether on and off the pavement, there is no way to get around the attraction of the Rallye jacket. Now it has once again been developed further with regard to safety and functionality. The new NP2 protectors are used to achieve optimal protection and firm seating for every rider. Extreme wear comfort combines with a distinctive design to make it a "must" for enduro fans, who can rely on it at any time, including in bad weather.
- Ventilation zippers on sleeve and on side at height of waist.
- Additional closeable net ventilation surfaces in chest area (one-handed operation with Velcro).
- Ventilation in back with generous yoke design (yoke open downward).
- Light band in waist.
- Several Velcro strips with many individual adjustment options (above and below elbow, on sleeve seam and on collar).
- Jacket seam with drawstring for size adjustment.
- Bottom 2 snaps of jacket rubber-coated against scratching tank.
- Reflective material in front and rear sleeve area with familiar "stripe look" (reflective no longer covered by rucksack straps).
- 2 waterproof hip pockets with flap at front, with Velcro closure.
- 2 small storage pockets with flap above hip pockets, 1 of them also with zipper.
- 1 zipper sleeve pocket at bottom on left-hand sleeve (with viewing window).
- Zipper pocket at rear (not removable).
- 1 back pocket for drink reservoir, suitable for Hydra TrinkPak. Suitable punch-through holes, eyes for hose routing up to chest area. Outside pocket, enabling fast, simple operation.
Rallye suit – ProTechWool for world travellers.
An unmistakably rugged look, uncompromisingly high safety standards and comfort features which demonstrate nothing but strengths in all climate zones – it's easy to see why the Rallye suit has so many enthusiastic fans among riders of BMW motorcycles.
For the start of the 2016 season, this globetrotter is available in the new colours blue/grey and black/red. The suit's essential new feature is not immediately obvious: from now on the Rallye suit is made of the new material ProTechWool. This modern, sophisticated fabric – a mixture of synthetic fibre and technical wool – is highly breathable, dries quickly and has excellent thermal conduction properties. All in all, ProTechWool provides an improved climate and more pleasant wear properties. A carbon fibre finish compresses the fabric, giving it increased abrasion resistance The Rallye suit is essentially designed for off-road riding and lengthy tours in summer temperatures. But if the supplied waterproof insert is zipped in, the suit's range of use can be extended to include colder periods and bad weather, too. The new membrane construction is made possible by means of comfort mapping: each area of the body is assigned the optimum membrane.
On the back, in the protector area and in the trouser leg area at the rear saddle the highly breathable Zone 1 membrane FLOW is used, at the shoulders and neck Zone 2 COMFORT is applied with light, warming fleece, and the entire front section is fitted with Zone 3 SHIELD for maximum impermeability.
The pants and jacket have a carefully conceived ventilation system, breathable eyelet lining, ventilation zips, front ventilation with velcro fastener and a large ventilation opening at the rear. If the temperature rises sharply, the jacket can be converted into a vest by unzipping the sleeves and worn over the protector jacket.
The Rallye suit is of course fitted with NP2 protectors, too. These excellent protectors provide safeguard the back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees and have three adjustment positions. They are also removable, so the jacket can be supplemented with a protector vest for off-road riding, for instance. Highrisk points have a Cordura underlay, while reflective surfaces on the jacket and pants increase visibility in the dark and dull weather. The Rallye suit is available exclusively for men.