|Manufacturer ID||76 21 8 532 339-main|
|Type of glove||Sports bike gloves|
|Fit||Normal product size|
|Area of application||Motorcycle|
|Colour||Anthracite, Black, Grey|
|Safety features||Knuckle protection, Materieal doubled at edge of hand, Safety seams|
|Reinforcements / padding||Knuckle, Wrist|
|Features||Ergonomic shape, Stretch inserts|
|Fastening / width adjustment||Velcro|
|Delivery contents||1 Pair|
BMW ProSport gloves
A sporty leather glove for summer wear, also suitable for touring. The special Keratan coating forms tiny diamond-shaped structures that bond with the fibres of the leather, considerably increasing friction resistance. This is achieved with no loss of breathability. There is no lining on the palm, so this glove gives the wearer a direct grip on the bars.
- Sporty leather glove.
- Abrasion-resistant full cowhide leather (approx. 0.8 mm thick), highly breathable.
- Double-thickness leather at ball of hand and along edge of hand, made of highly abrasion-resistant Pittards Keratan, with foam padding.
- Soft, 3-part knuckle pad with up to 8 mm of impact-absorbing foam.
- Foam on back of fingers (approx. 3 mm), interrupted at the joints for more flexibility.
- Palm not lined for direct grip and feedback from the handlebars.
- Back with light 'Charmeuse' fabric liner.
- Long cuff with TPU reflective zone and large Velcro fastener for adjustment.
- Narrow Velcro-fastener pad at wrist, with covering of leather for protection in the event of a fall.
- Perforations between the fingers for ventilation.
- Elastic stretch zone on the back of the hand.
- Wiper on each thumb, made of soft velour leather.
- Perfect, crease-free fit with sharply curved fingers.
- Very comfortable to wear with no pressure points because seam allowance is on the outside at critical locations.
- Two-tone, with light-coloured palm to prevent staining of the fingers.